Friday 12 April 2013

My ideas for my final project

For my final project i would be taking photos of many different activities such as, shadows and how people are seen in shadows for instance, in this photo there is a man walking, followed by his shadow. This photo is very interesting because it could be seen as someone watching his shadow as he walks. Shadows can be seen as obscured and/or covert in the way you look at them.

Another theme of my ideas would be graffiti and how many stereotypes there are on certain ethnic groups. Also because this can be obscured aswell as overt depending on which way you view the photo.

My ideas are all to do with crime and the different types of crimes so for my final piece i would make a crime board of how to get to the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment