Thursday 21 March 2013

Photos For Exam Project (Experiments)


This is my first picture which was a bit overexposed but could still work. It is a obscured photo which she knew i was taking the photo.

This is my sandwich photo which i put another photo on top of another one when it was in the darkroom and left the timing for a short amount of time which was 3.5seconds. 


 
This is my contact sheet which then makes everything clear for me to see and it also helps me because i can see the photos clearer which i then know which ones are out of focus and which ones are in focus. 

I cut this photo into eight pieces and stuck them back together and put them in the negative carrier. 
In this photo i used a paint brush to develop some of the bits i wanted showing and i stopped some of the bits and fixed some of it the stop is the red colour and the fix is the purple colour. 

I done the same thing to this photo  but i made a design with it because i liked the way the other photo came out.
























This photo was a handmade photo which i put some vaseline and some paint on it which gave me a wave effect at the bottom of the photo. This gave an effective good look to my picture



No comments:

Post a Comment