Thursday 31 January 2013

My Final Evaluation


My Evaluation 

This is the end to my final Light project and i've tried a variety of experiments to become my final piece. Many of my peers were doing experiments in the dark room which didn't really interest me so i decided to do something with some of the photos i already had and see what types different technology things i could do with them such as, add changes to them in photoshop. This was successful and i used many different techniques which then helped me with my final piece. The first thing that helped me with my final piece was the photos that i had already taken. I done a experiment on photoshop which gave me ideas for my final piece; one of the experiments was this the blue experiment at the bottom. The reason i never used this experiment was because i could not get the outline of the pattern bigger to add more photos.

The photographer that inspired me the most was Patrick Rochons and reason for this was because of the different type of lighting that he used in his photo which was the lazor pens on peoples face which created a different type effect to the person. I done a few experiments of this and added it to my final piece because of the glowing blue effect that looked as if it was out of space. There is another photo added to my final piece which i then copy and pasted onto the same picture to make it seem like there is a twin doing the same thing as her. The lazor pen is also on her face.

I done another photo which was a over layer on one of my original photos and this was done in photoshop where i made a picture in photoshop such as, different colours of bubbles and i overlapped it onto one of my photos that i have taken. I done this on a black and white photo and this then gave colour to the photo.

What would you do if you has a chance to do your final piece again?
If i was to do my final piece again, i would make sure that i provide more time before i do my final project and know exactly what i would like to. I would then do experiments just like what i done in my previous project. I would not do a variety of different final pieces. I would stick with one outcome for example, one photo that has been divided in 100 pieces but are close together almost like a collage. However, i would have to think about a excellent theme to have a "Wow" look on the audience

                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment