Monday 10 December 2012

My Light Painting photos



 My Light project with the IPAD




This is the photo i took from the camera which came out really well. The photo had different muti-colours on there which made the photo come out really good. The potential of this photo is the colours that has been presented. The photo has been taken with a black background and the different colour lighting from the iPad makes the photo look more effective. The limitation of this photo is that the photo is blurry. However, this may be because we had to take a photo in the dark and because it was dark we couldn't see if the photo is in focus or out of focus. As i went onto photoshop i recreated my photo to make the brightness of the iPad colours more brighter. This is presented in the second photo.

Rochons work has inspired me because it has given us ideas of which different types of lighting that can be used and how you may and can use them.
I would like to take this photo more further by using it for my final piece but ensuring that the photo would be in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment